Monday, March 3, 2014

Spring 2014: "Out with the old, in with the new!"

Here are updates on the "little flock" and how things have changed...

Tedee, the BFL ram, has now left to go live in a new home in Louisiana.

His replacement could be a Navajo-Churro ram I've had my eye on since last spring.

I sold some ewes and my wether Putteee last year to make room for my new "flurros" born this year, as well as new Navajo-Churro ewes to round out my simple breeding program.  

Fall, 2013...















                                                                                                               
                                           












 
                       Ceeeola  and her son Bennette 

   




































                            
                             Yahzeee 
& her
          
       son Greene